Copyright and Intellectual Property
TTS Tooltechnic Systems GB Ltd (“TTS”) respects the intellectual property rights of others. All content included, used or otherwise displayed on this site, including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips and software (collectively "Content"), is the property of TTS, its suppliers or licensors and is protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of Content on this site is the exclusive property of TTS and protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, publish, republish, create derivative works of, sell, transfer, display, transmit, retransmit, compile or collect in a database, or in any manner commercially exploit any part of the Content, except that you may download the content for your own personal, non-commercial use including providing occasional additional copies to others for information purposes, as long as you do so free of charge. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by TTS. You must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in, or attached to any content or any portion of the service. If you have any questions about Content on the site, you should contact TTS directly at 0044 1284 760791 or by E-mail at email@example.com.
Festool is a trademark and service mark of TTS in the United Kingdom and other countries. Other words, graphics, logos, and service names are trademarks of TTS or the property of their respective owners. TTS’ trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not TTS in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits TTS. Third party trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names appearing on the festool.co.uk websites are the property of their respective owners.
1. If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (E-mail addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of this data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymous data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and E-mail addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
2. This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com
) to collect visitor behaviour data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies (small files) may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.
3. The personal information collected on this web site will be used for the stated purpose. This may require its disclosure to third party individuals and organisations in UK and overseas. The personal information collected may also be used for market research/direct marketing activities conducted by TTS and its associates in the UK and overseas in the future. If you do not wish for the personal information collected to be used for market research/direct marketing activities would you please contact TTS on 01284 760791 as soon as possible.
Exclusion of Liability
1. Content of Online Offerings TTS assumes no liability for up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or quality of provided information. TTS assumes no liability for damages of either material or intellectual nature which result from use or non-use of provided information, or from use of incorrect or incomplete information, in as far as no proof of malice or gross negligence on the part of TTS can be established. All offerings are without engagement and non-binding. TTS expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete portions of the website or its entire offerings without notice, or to discontinue publication either temporarily or permanently. TTS reserves the right to extend, amend or remove special offers and price reductions contained within the website and such offers or reductions shall not be binding on TTS.
2. References and Links TTS makes links to third party offerings available within a special area of its website. The publishers of the websites to which these links make reference are solely liable for their Contents, and particularly for damages which result from use or non-use of provided information. All links on this website are for information purposes only and TTS shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a customer from selecting such a link.
3. WARNING REGARDING PRODUCT USES DESCRIBED IN ARTICLES TTS ® POWER TOOLS, LIKE ALL POWER TOOLS, CAN BE DANGEROUS AND CAUSE DEATH IF USED INCORRECTLY. THE ARTICLES POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE MAY DESCRIBE USES OF TTS PRODUCTS THAT DO NOT STRICTLY FOLLOW OUR SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND INSTRUCTION MANUALS THAT WE PROVIDE TO OUR CUSTOMERS. FAILING TO STRICTLY FOLLOW OUR SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND INSTRUCTION MANUALS FOR OUR PRODUCTS, OR MODIFYING, TAMPERING WITH OR ALTERING OUR PRODUCTS IN ANY WAY, MAY RESULT IN DEATH, SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE ARTICLES POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. PLEASE NOTE THAT FOLLOWING THE RECOMMENDATIONS OR SUGGESTIONS IN THESE ARTICLES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY USING A TTS PRODUCT IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED IN ANY ARTICLE.
4. Legal Validity of this Exclusion of Liability This exclusion of liability is an integral constituent of our Internet offerings, from which due reference has been made to this page. In the event that portions of, or individual formulations included within this text are not, or are no longer legally valid, either in part or in their entirety, the remaining portions of this document, including their contents and validity, remain unaffected.
Should you purchase products from this website for personal use and not for resale:
(a) You have the right to cancel any contract from the date on which we send you our confirmation of acceptance until seven working days after the day you receive your order by giving us written notice of withdrawal by E-mail, fax or post.
(b) Should you cancel the contract after the products have been sent you will be responsible for and will pay the cost of returning the products to us by the same method as they were delivered. The products will be returned at your risk.
(c) The only circumstances in which you cannot cancel the contract are where the products that you wish to return are products that have been removed from the sealed package in which they were delivered or are product which cannot, by reason of their nature, be returned.
(d) We will credit your credit or debit card as appropriate for the price of the products as set out below, provided that the products are returned to us in the condition they were in when delivered to you.