Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail. For making cuts and grooves with impressive precision. With slideway lining for guaranteed machine smoothness, a groove for screw and lever clamps and splinter guard for splinter-free sawing. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. The guide rail with hole spacing is indispensable when it comes to furniture assembly – available in 1400 or 2424 mm. No other solution creates series of holes with a router so quickly and easily. Whether it's for rack systems or fittings, it couldn't be easier.
- with row of holes
- For preparing holes series with 32 mm spacing with hole series accessories
- Safe, perfectly straight power tool guidance
- Splinterguard for splinter-free sawing
- Can be properly positioned even on smooth materials because of the backing layer for gripping
- Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications