Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Smooth and even more effortless – for perfect sliding over the surface.
The new suction hose: Smooth, elastic, conical – with smooth outer skin for significantly improved handling, a longer service life and increased suction power. It can be extended to meet your individual requirements by connecting two suction hoses. The new Cleantec extraction sleeve ensures a secure fit on the tool.
- Robust, smooth outer skin prevents the suction hose from becoming caught
- Internal, extremely elastic suction hose for maximum flexibility
- Conical geometry (27 mm to 32 mm) for improved suction power
- The CLEANTEC extraction sleeve securely connects the suction hose and power tool with bayonet fitting
- The initial piece and end piece of two suction hoses can be connected by inserting one into the other, therefore transforming two hoses into a single long one
- The initial piece and end piece of a hose can be slotted together for transport – this keeps any remaining dust in the hose
- temperature-resistant to +70 °C
- with rotating adapter and connector
Convenient and safe:
Work without interruptions and without the suction hose becoming caught. With an extremely robust, smooth outer skin and a well-protected yet elastic suction hose beneath it. For optimum handling in any tool application.
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Improved dust extraction, faster progress when working – the conical geometry of the suction hose reduces friction in the hose, thereby increasing the air flow rate and therefore the suction power.
Systems get it done:
The new CLEANTEC extraction sleeve with integrated bayonet fitting ensures a completely reliable connection to the power tool. The suction hose inadvertently slipping off the power tool is now a thing of the past – as is the time-consuming cleaning work this entails.
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑