Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The most powerful compact hammer drill
With vibration damping, ergonomic C-shape and a weight of just 2.6 kg, the BHC 18 cordless hammer drill is the solution for maximum convenience when drilling. The brushless EC-TEC motor is extremely robust and ensures optimum performance through a high degree of efficiency. For dust-free, convenient working with a drilling dust nozzle, the Bluetooth® battery pack starts a connected CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor automatically when switching on the tool.
- Unbeatable power to weight ratio thanks to the combination of EC-TEC motor and C shape model
- Vibration damping for effortless work; Maximum working comfort in all work situations
- Brushless EC-TEC motor with integrated motor management for long service life and the highest output
- High-quality lithium-ion battery technology for the longest sustained usage
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless tool is switched on
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The combination of brushless EC-TEC drive and integrated motor management produces an extraordinarily high impact energy that can penetrate any concrete quickly and powerfully.
Convenient and safe:
The lightest in its class – with a compact design, optimum weight distribution and vibration damping to guarantee effortless work.
Systems get it done:
You can now also benefit from all the advantages of dust-free work when using Festool cordless products: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless tool is switched on.
- Drilling holes with pneumatic stop for dowels up to 18 mm in concrete, stone and masonry
- Weighing only 2.6 kg and with excellent balance, it is ideally suited for continuous use for interior fittings, assembly and for securing thermal insulation composite systems
- Drilling and fastening without hammer impact, such as spot drilling tiles
- Electrical socket cutting up to Ø 68 mm in lime sand brick and masonry
- Working with dust extraction – Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor in AUTO mode
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Tool holder for quick tool changes.
Mechanical sliding clutch provides protection if the tool suddenly seizes or tilts.
Allows manual deactivation of the impact function when drilling into wood or brittle materials.
Faster reuse of battery packs thanks to AIRSTREAM technology (cooling function for faster availability) and significantly increased charging capacity
Bluetooth® communication between battery pack and extractor.
Noise and vibration values
Cordless hammer drill
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑