Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The multi-talented tool that makes a percussion.
QUADRIVE. With four-speed metal gearbox. For transmitting extreme power and speeds: In this way, working with screws is both powerful and effortless with 60 Nm torque in first gear. And precise drilling is almost child's play with 3800 rpm in fourth gear. No matter whether you are working with wood or metal – the QUADRIVE series stands for high endurance and is tough enough for the job. And a first-class performance is guaranteed with the FastFix interface for quickly changing to a CENTROTEC tool chuck, keyless chuck, angle chuck or socket spanner adapter without the need for tools. An impressive drive. For power and precision. In every situation.
- Brushless EC-TEC motor for maximum service life and efficiency
- EC-TEC motor combined with high-quality lithium-ion battery technology for up to 100% greater fastening capacity
- 4-speed gearbox capable of 3800 rpm for rapid, clean drilling results
- Individually selectable LED lighting and battery status display
- For easy fastening, drilling and impact drilling
- Axial impact feature (PDC) that can be deactivated for drilling in brickwork
- Universal solution for fastening operations that require high torque and for drilling large diameter holes
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Fast, powerful screwdriving and drilling thanks to a four-speed transmission, brushless EC-TEC motor, lithium-ion battery and connectable axial impact feature.
Convenient and safe:
Quick conversion without the need for tools with the FastFix interface for drilling, screwdriving, angular drilling and angular screwdriving.
Systems get it done:
One for all – the 5.2 Ah lithium-ion battery packs in the PDC 18 can be used in all cordless devices in the same class. And vice versa.
- With connectible axial impact possible to drill in masonry/stone up to 10 mm
- Up to 60 Nm torque for maximum screws 10x300 mm
- Bore holes up to 50 mm with ZOBO drill bits
- Screwdriving and drilling in narrow places with optional angle attachment
- Thanks to FastFix interface can be retrofitted in an instant to become a powerful screwdriver or construction site screwdriver
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Intelligent technology ensures the optimum screwdriving force for every material.
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Faster reuse of battery packs thanks to AIRSTREAM technology (cooling function for faster availability) and significantly increased charging capacity
Noise and vibration values
Items included PDC 18/4 Li 5,2-Plus
Cordless percussion drill
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑