Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The light to the tool.
Developed to the same high standard that we have also defined for our tools. And with the aim of guaranteeing excellent lighting in every situation for perfect results. The SYSLITE provides homogeneous and even lighting and appreciates daylight.
- Various battery charge options for the internal 7.2 V battery for maximum operational readiness
- Huge scattering angle of 170°
- Long life and robust thanks to shatter-proof housing
- Compact design - can be flexibly positioned without cable hazards
- Festool battery packs can also be inserted for an even longer operating life
- Heat-insulated moulded recess to protect the user and light
- Excellent light thanks to 12 high-performance LEDs
- Long lighting duration thanks to high-performance li-ion battery with 7.2 V / 2.9 Ah
- Universal spherical head with magnet and clamp attachment
- Precise work through broadly diversified, homogeneous lighting on medium-sized areas
- 2-in-1 adhesive spherical head for fixing the work lamp SYSLITE KAL II using integrated permanent magnet or Festool guide rail clamp
- Equipped for all options: The SYSLITE KAL II can be connected in an instant to typical stands using a magnetic spherical head and flat disc
Here are 2 of 2 possible accessory items. Here are 2 of 2 possible accessory items.