Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The light to the tool.
Developed to the same high standard that we have also defined for our tools. And with the aim of guaranteeing excellent lighting in every situation for perfect results. The SYSLITE provides homogeneous and even lighting and appreciates daylight.
- Various battery charge options for the internal 7.2 V battery for maximum operational readiness
- Huge scattering angle of 170°
- Long life and robust thanks to shatter-proof housing
- Compact design - can be flexibly positioned without cable hazards
- Festool battery packs can also be inserted for an even longer operating life
- Heat-insulated moulded recess to protect the user and light
- Excellent light thanks to 12 high-performance LEDs
- Long lighting duration thanks to high-performance li-ion battery with 7.2 V / 2.9 Ah
- Universal spherical head with magnet and clamp attachment
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
No laborious transport and setup of working lights. Thanks to compact dimensions and extensive light dispersion, ideal for difficult to access places as well.
Convenient and safe:
Can be flexibly positioned and combined during battery operation without causing a tripping hazard. Heat-insulated pistol stock protects against burning.
Systems get it done:
Can be connected to standard tripods thanks to the magnetic spherical head and tripod adapter.
- Precise work through broadly diversified, homogeneous lighting on medium-sized areas
- 2-in-1 adhesive spherical head for fixing the work lamp SYSLITE KAL II using integrated permanent magnet or Festool guide rail clamp
- Equipped for all options: The SYSLITE KAL II can be connected in an instant to typical stands using a magnetic spherical head and flat disc
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑