Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Ideal for drywall construction.
The higher the material removal capacity of a sander, the more powerful the corresponding mobile dust extractor needs to be. The powerful CLEANTEC CTM 36 AC PLANEX with a 36 l container volume is designed specifically for the extreme material removal capacity of the PLANEX long-reach sander. With tool holder, non-buckling hose and standard ComfortClean sealing slide for even more efficient filter cleaning. With its large container geometry, the CTM 36 AC PLANEX provides maximum volume. At the same time it is extremely mobile, thanks to swivelling castor wheels and large rear wheels.
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 36/34 l
- with AUTOCLEAN function
- approved for dust class M
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Consistently high suction power, longer work intervals and significant time savings thanks to automatic filter cleaning.
Convenient and safe:
One rotary switch for all settings: Length of cleaning intervals, spontaneous cleaning or automatic final clean after the machine is switched off.
Systems get it done:
Can be coupled with SYSTAINERS and SORTAINERS on the SYS dock. Plug-in system for up to three additional modules – power, compressed air and EAA.
- For dust with limit values > 0.1 mg/m³
- Flexible and clean in the workshop and at the construction site thanks to a compact design and a container volume of 36 litres
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Health protection: The flow sensor checks for a minimum air speed of 20 m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below this value.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Noise and vibration values
Items included CTM 36 E AC LHS GB 240V
Mobile dust extractor
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑