Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- SELFCLEAN filter bag
- smooth suction hose dia. 27/32 x 3.5 m AS/CT
- cable holder
- compressed air module
- in carton
For maximum safety.
The CTM 48 EC/B22 special extractor with EC-TEC drive is suitable for continuous operation. The robust ABS plastic container is equipped with additional flame protection and is therefore suitable for the safe extraction of aluminium, paper, soot and powder coating dust right through to glass and carbon-reinforced plastics. Thanks to the powerful, durable and brushless EC-TEC motor and its huge container capacity of 48 l, the CLEANTEC CTM 48 LE EC/B22 is ideal for use in industrial environments. Its large container geometry provides maximum volume. The swivelling castor wheels, rear wheels and handle also make it extremely mobile. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3900 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dusts in dust class M.
- Conforms with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC for Zone 22 – dry, combustible dust on machines and tools is reliably extracted
- With a new suction hose: Smooth and flexible – with a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
- With integrated connection for EAA and compressed air tools
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Approved for dust category M
- Cable holder to keep things tidy
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- EC-TEC motor for continuous use
- container/filter bag capacity 48/46 l
- approved for dust class M
- compressed air connection with additional air flow -I/O- Automatic
- EAA connection
- For dust with limit values > 1 mg/m³ (CTL) or > 0.1 mg/m³ (CTM)
- Extraction of dry, flammable dust in zone 22
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric and pneumatic tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Smooth sleeve hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Health protection: The flow sensor checks for a minimum air speed of 20 m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below this value.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Here are 8 of 22 possible accessory items. Here are 4 of 22 possible accessory items.
Suction hose D 36 MW-ASOrder number: 452385
Handle SB-CT 48for CT 48Order number: 497295
Extension pipe D 36 VR-M 3xfor D 27/D 36Order number: 452902
Suction hose D 27 MW-ASOrder number: 452384
Suction hose D 50 MW-ASOrder number: 452386
Main filter HF-CT 26/36/48For CT 26/36/48 and TURBO IIOrder number: 496170
SELFCLEAN filter bag SC FIS-CT 48/5for CT 48Order number: 497539
Wet filter NF-CT 26/36/48for CT 26/36/48Order number: 496169