Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included SYS-MFT-FX-Set
- 2x FS-HZ 160 lever clamp
- 2x MFT-SP fixed clamp
- 4x locking handle
- 4x small stop
- 2x low-profile stop
- in SYSTAINER SYS 1 T-LOC
Even greater versatility for the most versatile worktop in the world.
Perfect addition to the system. You can use the SYS-MFT fixing set, which is available as a limited special edition, to make the MFT multifunction table – which is probably the most versatile worktop in the world – and the mobile workshop even more versatile, and achieve a crucial improvement for your range of applications for day-to-day use. These improvements are thanks to the lever clamps, fixed clamps, small knob-shaped stops, locking handles and low-profile stops, which can be compactly housed in a Systainer and enable work to be carried out by hand even more quickly and efficiently. The limited edition SYS-MFT fixing set in a SYSTAINER. Only available for a short time, but irreplaceable in the long term.
- Simple clamping and securing of workpieces with a wide variety of sizes, shapes and thicknesses: With four different stops. Saves time and provides flexibility
- Lever clamps with solid steel design for clamping workpieces on the MFT in a horizontal position using the perforated board or in a vertical position using the circumferential V-groove of the MFT profile
- Low-profile stops for particularly flat workpieces such as chipboard. This enables these workpieces to be securely processed right up to the edge, for example during sanding
- MFT-SP fixed clamps for clamping all workpieces, including round workpieces
- Small stops in a knob shape: These are inserted into the perforated board of the MFT, and provide a firm hold on an extremely wide variety of workpiece shapes for processing
- A perfect part of the system: The SYS-MFT fixing set provides even greater versatility for the MFT, which was already probably the most flexible workbench in the world, and provides a crucial improvement for the range of applications possible in day-to-day use
- Always organised: All parts of the SYS-MFT fixing set are securely housed in the SYSTAINER. This means that the SYS-MFT fixing set is compatible with the entire Festool Systainer system – easy to connect and transport
- set consisting of various stops, clamps and clamping elements
- for quick and flexible clamping and securing of workpieces with a wide variety of thicknesses and shapes
- as an ideal supplement to MFT 3 and MW 1000 mobile workshop
Convenient and safe:
Simple clamping and securing of workpieces. The accessories in the SYS-MFT fixing set save time and provide flexibility when clamping and securing workpieces. This provides you with a wider range of possible applications and enables you to process all workpieces in the best possible way
Systems get it done:
A perfect addition to the system of your MFT multifunction table and the mobile workshop. Compatible with all MFT models and the Systainer system from Festool, and all parts of the MFT fixing set are securely housed in the Systainer to enable easy and secure transport.
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Full flexibility – there are two new stops in the SYS-MFT fixing set, which complement the existing lever clamps and fixed clamps perfectly: Small knob-shaped stops as well as low-profile stops for particularly flat workpieces.
- Clamping, fixing and securing workpieces on the MFT – for carrying out processes such as sanding, planing, drilling and gluing on workpieces with an extremely wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Even greater versatility and flexibility when working with the MFT multifunction table and the mobile workshop – the clamps and fixed clamps can be inserted into the perforated top, and the clamps can also be inserted into the V-groove of the circumferential table profile
Items included SYS-MFT-FX-Set
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑