Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Detects faults before anyone else does.
Festool has developed truly unique optics for the new STL 450 grazing light. The powerful focus of the light cone enables you to identify any flaws and unevenness immediately. By checking the surfaces to be worked on in the early stages of the machining process, you can achieve an optimum working result.
- Solution for checking putty/sanding results while still working
- The optimum focus of light ensures all of the imperfections on the surface are immediately visible
- Long-lasting and efficient LEDs
- Variable height and angle with compatible tripod with adapter
- 5 m long cable for a wide range of applications
- Robust plastic housing, splash-proof and maintenance-free
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Check your end result during the work process itself, and thereby achieve the perfect surface.
Convenient and safe:
Thanks to its robust plastic housing and long LED service life, the inspection light is optimally equipped for tough building site conditions and is maintenance-free.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
The newly developed and unique Festool optics produce such a highly focused light cone that you can immediately detect any unevenness and flaws on the primed surface.
- Helps workers to detect flaws and unevenness in the surface that is to be worked on
Items included STL 450 GB 240V
Surface control light
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑