Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- two fastening straps for D27 and D36 suction hoses
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in carton
Simple remote-controlled extraction.
The combination of Bluetooth® module on the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor and remote control on the extractor hose saves you a trip to the extractor: Simply start dust extraction from the hose using the remote control. Ideal for small, occasional cleaning tasks – simply switch to cleaning mode, even when the mobile dust extractor is in AUTO mode. The Bluetooth® module on the mobile dust extractor communicates with the Festool Bluetooth® battery packs in addition to the new remote control. These battery packs ensure that even a cordless tool starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when switched on. This now enables you to benefit from Festool's entire dust-free system when working with Festool cordless products too.
- Start the mobile dust extractor with remote control directly on the suction hose
- Ideal for occasional cleaning tasks – without having to change the mobile dust extractor from AUTO to MAN mode
- the remote control makes it possible to switch on the mobile dust extractor directly from the suction hose (simple changeover to cleaning mode, even when the mobile dust extractor is in AUTO mode)
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Switching on the mobile dust extractor via the remote control directly on the suction hose saves you a trip to the extractor.
Systems get it done:
Maximum convenience: Retrofit the Bluetooth® module to the free slot on the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (to be carried out by a qualified electrician) and operate the mobile dust extractor remotely using the remote control or Bluetooth® battery pack.
- Ideal for cleaning tasks: The extractor can be started directly from the cleaning nozzle
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑