Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included CT-VA-20
- cyclone Systainer
- VAB-20 collection container
- Systainer pan
- connecting hose
- disposal bag
- container lid
- in carton
Copes with high volumes of dust. Efficient, simple and reliable.
High volumes of dust, shavings and chips are no longer a problem for neither the main filter, nor for the suction power. The pre-separator (compatible with Festool CT mobile dust extractors) collects up to 95% of dust before it reaches the mobile dust extractor. This reduces the load on the main filter and ensures consistently high suction power throughout the work process.
- Copes with high volumes of generated dust thanks to cyclone technology
- Consistently high suction power as a result of reducing the load on the main filter
- Easy and safe to transport thanks to a stackable collection container with compact dimensions and a sturdy design
- Work flexibly in every application with and without CT pre-separator
- for combining with all Festool CT 26/36/48 dust extractors with and without Autoclean function
- approved for dust categories L and M
- optimum use with machines and applications with high levels of dust
- prevents suction support on the LHS 225 EQ
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Continuously high-performance dust extraction when working with materials that produce a lot of dust, as well as simple disposal of large volumes of dust thanks to effective pre-separation.
Convenient and safe:
Easy to transport thanks to compact dimensions, stackable collection containers and modular design.
Systems get it done:
Simply couple the pre-separator to the Festool mobile dust extractor using T-LOC and connect with the hose provided. Depending on the application, you can now work either with or without the pre-separator.
- Extraction of large volumes of fine mineral dust
- Extraction of large volumes of chips from sawing, planing and routing
- For all applications with diamond grinders, long-reach sanders and renovation millers with large quantities of fine dust
- For all applications with saws, routers and planers with large quantities of coarse chips
- Quick and easy disposal of large dust volumes
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Items included CT-VA-20
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑