Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Versatility for timber construction.
The HK 55 portable circular saw in combination with the FSK cross cutting guide rail. The new mitre-saw system for more independence combines precision and efficiency with a high level of user-friendliness, optimised ergonomics and ease of use. Features such as the cutting depth adjustment with plunge cut function, pendulum hood remote control, guide wedge and FastFix saw blade change, for example, provide the best possible working conditions. And the FSK cross cutting guide rail produces precise cuts with repeat accuracy.
- High-torque 1200 W motor with power electronics ensures constant power when sawing
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 50 degrees
- Sawing system: HKC complete with FSK cross cutting guide rail and FS guide rail
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Constant power when sawing to 55 mm thanks to the high-torque 1200-watt motor with power electronics.
Convenient and safe:
Safe handling – thanks to cutting depth adjustment with plunge-cut function, remote control of the suspended cover, guide wedge and angle adjustment from 0 to 50°.
Systems get it done:
Reproducible angle cuts and guided cuts in combination with the FSK cross cutting guide rails and FS guide rails.
- Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting roof battens to length
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sawing boards to size
- Cutting chipboard to size
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Cross cutting guide rails
Compound mitre saw system which securely joins machine and cross cutting guide rails together for precisely accurate repeat cuts.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Noise and vibration values
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑