Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Compact. Mobile. Sophisticated.
Low weight, compact dimensions and a host of innovative details – the new CTM MIDI compact extractor impresses in all aspects and now even extracts dust from dust class M. It has intuitive touch operation, a smooth suction hose and a level storage area for tools and consumables. Manual dedusting and being able to replace the main filter from the outside ensure long-lasting work that protects your health. Includes integrated Bluetooth® technology – the mobile dust extractor is automatically started by the Bluetooth® battery pack or by the remote control. Also has an internal hose holder, SYSTAINER T-LOC connection and practical cord holder for tidiness and speed. All this together conveniently ensures clean air during service and installation work.
- The first compact extractor for hazardous dust from dust class M with automatic suction hose detection
- Saves you a trip to the extractor – thanks to the integrated Bluetooth® technology, the mobile dust extractor is started automatically by Bluetooth® battery packs or remote control
- Ideal for use on the go thanks to compact dimensions, low weight, and robust chassis
- Touch operation for intuitive control of the mobile dust extractor
- Keep working until the filter bag is full thanks to manual dedusting
- Internal hose holder for safe and clean transport of the smooth suction hose
- Level storage area – ideal for storing tools and consumables
- Simple replacement of the main filter from the outside
- Smooth suction hose with conical geometry for high suction power and seamless processes without catching
- External cord holder with folding mechanism for winding up the cord with a simple turn
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC for connecting SYSTAINERS in an instant
- container/filter bag capacity 15/12.5 l
- approved for dust class M
- with manual filter and filter bag cleaning
Convenient and safe:
The first assembly extractor in dust class M now also extracts class M dusts on the construction site with minimal impact on health. Additionally fitted with automatic suction hose detection for efficient working with no loss of time – the adjustment to the suction hose diameter takes place automatically.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
With sophisticated details such as the touch-based operating concept, internal hose holder and cleverly designed cable winding concept. Bluetooth® technology included.
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Uninterrupted work thanks to main filter replacement from outside and manual filter cleaning for a clean working environment until the filter bag is completely full. The new conical suction hose with a smooth outer skin ensures increased suction power and problem-free procedures without catching.
- For hazardous wood dust and mineral dust from dust class M with limit values ≥ 0.1 mg/m³
- On-site extraction for electric power tools for minor or brief sanding, routing, sawing and drilling work
- Ideal for mobile use in service and installation work and for final cleaning
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction (special wet filter required for wet extraction)
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Smooth sleeve hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Bluetooth® communication between battery pack and extractor.
Noise and vibration values
Items included CTM MIDI I 240V
Mobile dust extractor
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑