Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Drywalling has never been so easy.
Sanding during drywalling generates large volumes of sanding dust. It is therefore essential that you use a dust extractor suitable for this work. With the AutoClean special dust extractor, Festool offers the perfect dust extractor – featuring automatic main filter cleaning and a kink-free suction hose – for the new PLANEX easy long-reach sander. $ Because keeping the workplace clean is important, both to protect your health and to enable smooth working processes with precise results.
- The extremely powerful PLANEX special extractor is more than capable of extracting large volumes of dust generated by the new PLANEX easy
- The extractor supplies a consistently high suction power through the filter cleaning system: The filter pores are cleaned without interrupting your work
- Simply sand for longer: The first long-reach sander from Festool which does not need to be assembled and set up
- The even balance between control and advantageous weight distribution means that you can work for sustained periods
- Sand the easy way: The low weight allows you to work conveniently
- in the LHS-E 225-BAG carrying bag
- approved for dust class M
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Maintenance-free, with integrated efficiency. The brushless, maintenance-free EC technology without a flexible shaft ensures a superior service life and smooth workflow.
Innovative down to the finest detail:
Simply get started and achieve your goals. Unpack, switch on and get going. From the very first moment, its intuitive operating concept guarantees easy handling.
Convenient and safe:
Optimum results in every position. Whether on ceilings or walls – this product makes sanding extremely simple in any position thanks to its low weight and highly flexible head section.
- Sanding walls and ceilings
- Sanding plasterboard and dry wall filler
- For removal of carpet residue, coats of paint, coverings, adhesives, loose plaster and other coatings
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑