Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
A tool that will stand the test of time.
This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance. In addition to this, the TID 18 with 1/4" tool holder turns the screw without straining your wrist – thanks to the tangential hammer mechanism with no strength sapping back torque. The machine weight of just 960 grams also allows you to work for longer without becoming tired.
- Robust: Long-lasting quality components, also fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long-lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, 180 Nm torque and additional T-mode specifically for self-tapping screws
- Safe: kickback-free tangential hammer mechanism protects your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Flexible battery system: For applications with high power needs, the 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack provides the ideal powerful, compact and lightweight solution. For even less weight, opt for the 3.1 Ah Compact battery pack for light screw joints
- Convenient: tool-free 1/4" holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer³, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the bott vehicle fixture for easy transport from the body shop to the building site
- Screwdriving work that protects your wrist, with no reverse torque
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting
- Installation of fittings, rear walls, strips
- Installation of doors and windows
- Screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies
- Production of wooden substructures
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
EC TEC II
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
You can view 8 of 14 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 14 possible accessory items here.
HighPower battery pack BP 18 Li 4,0 HPC-ASIOrder number: 205034
Battery pack BP 18 Li 3,1 CIOrder number: 203799
Battery pack BP 18 Li 5,2 ASIOrder number: 202479
Battery pack BP 18 Li 3,1 COrder number: 201789
Bit cassette BT-IMP SORT1for TID 18 cordless impact screwdriverOrder number: 204381
Bit cassette BT-IMP SORT3for TID 18 cordless impact screwdriverOrder number: 204383
Bit cassette BT-IMP SORT5for TID 18 cordless impact screwdriverOrder number: 204385
Socket spanner STSL-IMP 1/4"-Setfor TID 18 cordless impact screwdriverOrder number: 204388