Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included OS 400 E-Plus GB 240V
- universal saw blade USB 78/32/Bi
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC DF
Equipped with a decisive additional feature: accuracy.
Accurate cut-outs on the scribe mark with the positioning aid, clean cuts with depth stop adjusted without using tools or flush cuts up to the wall with the sliding shoe fitted without using tools: The VECTURO always produces high-precision results, even when operating in tight spaces. Regardless of whether it is used in wood, metal, composite materials or silicone. Can be used flexibly with the FastFix interface for quick saw blade changes and adapter for attaching accessory parts without using tools. Everything is clearly organised and stored safely in a SYSTAINER for applications away from the workshop.
- Powerful 400 watt motor with electronic speed control for consistently fast working progress
- Ergonomic: The slimline housing with rubber-coated handle fits perfectly in your hand
- Depth stop for greater accuracy and for precise sawing on the scribe mark – ideal for cut-outs in delicate surfaces
- Flexible use, short set-up times: Blades and accessories are replaced without the need to use any tools
- Organisation for every occasion: saw blades, scrapers and accessory parts can be stored tidily in the SYSTAINER, right at your fingertips
- Perfect in a system: universal bi-metal saw blades, special saw blades for GRP materials and non-ferrous metals, scrapers for removing adhesive and silicone
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
400 watts and electronic speed control ensure fast working progress when cutting through wood and metal.
Convenient and safe:
Built for ergonomic manual operation for the perfect grip. Precise sawing on the scribe mark thanks to the depth stop and positioning aid.
Systems get it done:
Flexible to use, with short set-up times: Ready to use immediately thanks to the plug-it cable. Blades and accessories can be changed without the need to use any tools.
- Notches, cutouts and plunge cuts in plasterboard, wood, composite materials, coated materials, also in awkward spots
- Removal of window glass, silicone, adhesive, bonding materials and window putty
- Cutting all kinds of skirting board, beams and profiles to length as well as door frames and pipes
- Sawing GRP and non-ferrous metals
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Brochures and operating instructions
You might be also interested in this
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑