Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- AH-ES-ETS/ETSC positioning aid
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 125 mm (soft-HT)
- long-life chip collection bag
- plug it-power cable (4 m)
- hex key, WAF 5
- in Systainer SYS3 M 337
Every edge. Simple sanding.
How many hours have you spent toiling with a sanding block? How many edges have you already sanded through? How often have you had to replace an edge, losing valuable time? Every edge is different. Sometimes it is sawn or routed, sometimes it is coarse or painted. And you want to make all of them perfect. With the innovative solution by Festool, the edge sander, you can do this quickly and easily – from the first application.
- An edge sander for every edge: Whether sawn or routed, coarse or painted
- Machine sanding replaces manual sanding: 50% time savings for improved cost-effectiveness
- Full-surface support prevents tipping over and sanding through
- Adjustable sanding mode: Pull the lever and the flexible angle adjustment will be activated
- Reliable: Even painted workpieces are comfortable to sand – reproducible for a perfect edge
- Dust-free sanding using integral dust extraction with a dust bag or in conjunction with an extractor
- for sanding filled, painted and solid wood edges in fixed angular positions without any tipping
- Furniture manufacture
- Edge finishing work
- For sanding sawn or planed wood edges and filled, or painted edges in fixed angular positions without any tipping
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
The 9-hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Up to a 30 % longer service life.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Turbo dust extraction
Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
You can view 8 of 20 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 20 possible accessory items here.
Positioning aid AH-ES-ETS/ETSCfor ETS 125 REQ, ETSC 125, ES-ETS 125 and ES-ETSC 125Order number: 205316
Base runner LAS-H-ESfor AH-ES-ETS/ETSC, ES-ETSC and ES-ETSOrder number: 205491
Base runner LAS-W-ESfor AH-ES-ETS/ETSC, ES-ETSC and ES-ETSOrder number: 205492
Coarse to fine sanding
Final sanding of clear coats and mineral materials
Base layers which produce a large quantity of dust