Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Lightweight. Handy. Unbeatable profile-cutting capacity.
Ergonomic, lightweight and handy – work quickly and comfortably in any position with the CARVEX. The machine operates at 3800 strokes per minute for inimitably powerful cutting strokes and unbeatable profile-cutting capacity. It is common knowledge that power only becomes a valuable resource when it is combined with exceptional precision. That is exactly the approach we have been taking with a redesigned hammer guide for an unprecedented degree of accuracy. The parallel adjustable guidance jaws keep the saw blade on track and guarantee maximum precision. It has all the typical characteristics of a CARVEX, but the first time you use a machine from the new CARVEX PS 420 generation, you will undoubtedly feel the difference.
- Excellent behaviour in curves thanks to threefold saw blade guide and rigid lifter rod
- Fast, tool-free changing of tables, baseplates and saw blades
- Simple handling thanks to the softgrip and ergonomic design
- Electronic switch-on/off on both sides, reachable in every grip position
- Easily visible scribe mark through stroboscope light and powerful extraction
- Tool length can be shortened with swivel-mounted plug it-cable
- Powerful cutting stroke for rapid working progress
- Low weight to save energy: 1.9 kg
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
With strong traction and triple saw blade guide for excellent curve handling and strobe light for strict adherence to pre-drawn scribe marks.
Convenient and safe:
SoftGrip prevents slipping and the splinter guard minimises laborious reworking.
Systems get it done:
Always the right saw, with angle table, core maker, guide rail and various base runners.
- Cut-outs for sinks and kitchen hobs
- Trimming work on furniture, kitchens, for interior fitting
- Cutting circles and curves
- Coping end strips
- Cutting workpieces to length
- Edge notching on beams
- Cutting from below
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Jigsaw with precision guidance
Long-wearing carbide jaws guide the saw blade directly over the cutting location. For precise work results.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Noise and vibration values
Items included PS 420 EBQ-Set GB 240V
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑