Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Full power perfectly under control.
The PRECISIO CS 50 is the ideal solution for cross and rip cuts in applications involving interior fitting, furniture assembly and exhibition stand construction. Thanks to its low weight and a host of ingenious functions, the CS 50 is ideal for applications where the nature of the work constantly changes, e.g. assembly tasks.
- Tool-less FastFix saw blade changes
- Multifunction handle: one handle with all functions integrated
- Change quickly from rip to cross cuts with the angle stop
- Moving splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides
- Surrounding V groove for locating angle stops
- Can be upgraded to a sawing station by adding an extensive range of accessories
- Saw blade holder (accessory): saw blades and splinterguard always within easy reach
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Quick conversion from rip cuts to cross cuts with the angle stop. And FastFix saw blades for sawing that is always adapted to the material.
Convenient and safe:
All functions are safe in your hands on the handle: On/off switch, speed adjustment, quick start/stop functions and guiding mechanism.
Systems get it done:
Attachment system for even wider, longer and larger work. Extraction option for a dust-free, healthy working environment.
- Draw the saw blade for quick, precise cross cuts up to 300 mm wide
- Cross cuts up to 200 mm wide at 45°
- Rip cuts up to a depth of 52 mm
- Tilting saw blade for angled cuts between -2° and 47°
- Retractable spacer wedge for hidden cuts - removal not necessary
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Patented splinterguard for splinter-free cuts on both sides when sawing.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Groove in saw table
lever clamps on the saw table fix the workpiece securely and prevent it from shifting accidentally
Noise and vibration values
Items included CS 50 EBG 240V
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑