Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- guide plate
- centring mandrel
- hinge location cutter HM Ø 35 mm
- dowel drill HW Ø 5 mm (V-shaped tip)
- dowel drill HM Ø 5 mm (with centring bit and pre-cutter)
- 2 parallel side fences with adjustable stop
- clamp FSZ 120
- 2x Longitudinal stop
- screwdriver, WAF 5
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in SYSTAINER SYS 1 T-LOC
Holes in series.
Hole series are always drilled with a spacing of 32 mm and a hole diameter of 5 mm or 3 mm. The hole series drilling system is a complete set for fast and simple production of series of holes for shelf supports, rear wall supports and fittings with the OF 1010 or OF 1400 router. Everything in a single SYSTAINER.
- for use with hole line guide rails
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Highly efficient production of series of holes with 32 mm spacing.
Convenient and safe:
Everything together, everything well organised, everything is close to hand in the SYSTAINER – the complete set incl. dowel drill with 5 mm diameter and fastening clamps.
Systems get it done:
Compatible with and can be coupled to SYSTAINER Classic, SORTAINER, SYS tool box and SYS-StorageBox, Festool mobile dust extractors and Workcenters.
- Complete range for preparing holes series with 32 mm spacing
- Including dowel drill dia. 5 mm and clamps
Hole drilling set
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑