Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The future of clamping.
Dynamic holding force, gentle on the surface: With the VAC SYS vacuum clamping system, workpieces can be machined on all sides in a single step, without laborious re-clamping and without leaving a mark. From the surface all the way to the edge. And with radii that cover a 360° rotation and a cutting angle adjustment of up to 90°. This produces a brand new level of freedom and the optimum preconditions for healthy and ergonomic work.
- Workpieces can be turned up to 360° and swivelled up to 90°
- Sensitive surfaces can be clamped without damaging them
- Workpieces up to 30 kg per clamping unit are clamped firmly and safely
- Can be extended by clamping unit 2 for large workpieces
- Fast changing of workpiece clamping
- 4 different vacuum plate sizes, can be changed without tools
- Simple ventilation of the vacuum plate using the foot valve
- Clamping unit 1 clamps workpieces with sizes up to 1x1 m
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
For workpieces secured in seconds and machined on all sides without the need for re-tensioning.
Convenient and safe:
Non-slip, secure hold thanks to vacuum extraction on the workbench.
Systems get it done:
Four pad sizes are available for selection for each individual workpiece. Can be extended with clamping unit 2 for large workpieces.
- Clamping without limits or leaving traces
- For working ergonomically on your workpieces
- For use in milling, sanding, planing, sawing, smoothing, filling and painting
- For use in the workshop or during installation
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Items included VAC SYS Set SE1 240V
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑