Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- Storage shelf
- storage trough
- storage base for pegboard
- double tool hook
- double universal hook
- 6x standard hooks (125 mm long)
- 2x pegboards with square holes
- SYSTAINER retainer
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in carton
Mobility in the tightest of spaces.
Attached to Festool mobile dust extractors without tools via the SYS dock, the WCR 1000 Workcenter turns any Festool mobile dust extractor from CLEANTEC CT 26 onwards into a mobile, individually configurable compact work station.
- Compact and mobile – the WCR can be coupled with any Festool mobile dust extractor with integral SYS-Dock (except CTL MINI/MIDI)
- Flexible equipment – hooks for hanging two machines with extractor hoses, a universal holder, storage compartment and rotating storage tray for sundries
- Individual extension – additional storage trays, hooks or holders can be mounted on the perforated plate and profiled groove
- Work without straining your back – the height of the Workcenter, hooks and storage trays is easy to adjust
- Storage shelf for placing sundries incl. screwdriver holders and 2 rails
- Infinitely variable height adjustment for individual adaptation of the height to the working conditions
- Double tool hook and universal hook for holding tools and extractor hoses
- 4 eyelets for hanging cloths and washing bottles
- Grooved profile allows the attachment of individual accessories using the keys provided
- not compatible with high-pressure mobile dust extractors
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Saves up to 22 h per employee per year thanks to a high degree of process efficiency and optimum workplace organisation.
Convenient and safe:
Highly stable during transport and on the job. Attached to all Festool mobile dust extractors from CT 26 upwards without tools.
Systems get it done:
Can be flexibly adapted, e.g. using the simple height adjustment, and extended with various storage trays and hooks.
- Efficient workplace organisation, everything in the right place
- Mobile in the workshop and on the building site
- Can be adapted and extended to meet workplace requirements.
- Setup of compact, mobile workplaces, e.g. for sanding, routing, assembly etc.
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑