EXTRA SECURITY by registering for SERVICE all-inclusive:
Go to online registration for SERVICE all-inclusive
How does it work?
• Register the machine for SERVICE all-inclusive
• In the event of a warranty claim: send the machine to the TTS after-sales service centre. Needless to say, our transport service will collect the machine on request – and return it when the repairs are complete completely free of charge.
• The online repair order is the quickest and easiest way to request a repair
Download repair form
Service in detail
Warranty claims are valid if- the delivered machine is proven to have material or manufacturing faults.- Wear parts (more specifically carbon brushes, ball bearings, rubber sleeves, battery packs, sealing rings and switches) are proven to be damaged as a result of natural wear from normal use of the machine. A conclusive list of the parts covered by the warranty can be found in the spare parts catalogue at www.festool.co.uk/service.
Warranty claims are not valid if - consumable materials and accessories become damaged, in particular sanding pads, abrasive sheets, plug-it cables, saw blades, router bits, stirring rods, cutting blades, cutting accessories and drill bits.
- instructions in the operating manual or other documents accompanying individual machines relating to the connection, installation, commissioning, operation, use and maintenance of machines are ignored.
- the machines are used improperly or damaged externally (as a result of falls or impacts).
- machine defects occur as a result of the use of non-original accessories or spare parts.
- machines are modified, dismantled or components are added.-
- machines are used for continuous work in industrial applications resulting in extensive wear, or are used persistently for applications that place an above-average load on the machine.
Point 2 of the Festool service conditions specifies all the conditions of the cost protection guarantee.
Registering in the myFestool area offers many advantages.
On your account, you can view the remaining guarantee period for all registered machines.