Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Compact. Mobile. Sophisticated.
Low weight, compact dimensions and a host of innovative details – the new CTM MIDI compact extractor impresses in all aspects and now even extracts dust from dust class M. It has intuitive touch operation, a smooth suction hose and a level storage area for tools and consumables. Manual dedusting and being able to replace the main filter from the outside ensure long-lasting work that protects your health. Includes integrated Bluetooth® technology – the mobile dust extractor is automatically started by the Bluetooth® battery pack or by the remote control. Also has an internal hose holder, SYSTAINER T-LOC connection and practical cord holder for tidiness and speed. All this together conveniently ensures clean air during service and installation work.
- The first compact extractor for hazardous dust from dust class M with automatic suction hose detection
- Saves you a trip to the extractor – thanks to the integrated Bluetooth® technology, the mobile dust extractor is started automatically by Bluetooth® battery packs or remote control
- Ideal for use on the go thanks to compact dimensions, low weight, and robust chassis
- Touch operation for intuitive control of the mobile dust extractor
- Keep working until the filter bag is full thanks to manual dedusting
- Internal hose holder for safe and clean transport of the smooth suction hose
- Level storage area – ideal for storing tools and consumables
- Simple replacement of the main filter from the outside
- Smooth suction hose with conical geometry for high suction power and seamless processes without catching
- External cord holder with folding mechanism for winding up the cord with a simple turn
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC for connecting SYSTAINERS in an instant
- Bluetooth® functionality for extractor, remote switch-on for cordless tools
- container/filter bag capacity 15/12.5 l
- approved for dust class M
- with manual filter and filter bag cleaning
- For hazardous wood dust and mineral dust from dust class M with limit values ≥ 0.1 mg/m³
- On-site extraction for electric power tools for minor or brief sanding, routing, sawing and drilling work
- Ideal for mobile use in service and installation work and for final cleaning
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction (special wet filter required for wet extraction)
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Smooth sleeve hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Bluetooth® communication between battery pack and extractor.
You can view 8 of 29 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 29 possible accessory items here.
Standard cleaning set D 27/D 36 S-RSOrder number: 203428
Professional cleaning set D 27/36 P-RSOrder number: 203429
Construction cleaning set D 36 BA-RSfor all CT and VCP (except VCP 30 E)Order number: 203433
Cleaning set D 36 BU-RSfor all CT and VCP (except VCP 30 E)Order number: 203434
SELFCLEAN filter bag SC-FIS-CT MINI/MIDI-2/5/CT15for CT MINI, CT MINI I, CT MIDI and CT MIDI I manufactured from 2019 onwards as well as CT 15Order number: 204308
Longlife filter bag LL-FIS-CT MINI/MIDI-2/CT15for CT MINI, CT MINI I, CT MIDI and CT MIDI I manufactured from 2019 onwards as well as CT 15Order number: 204309
Handle SB-CT MINI/MIDI-2/CT15for CT MINI, CT MINI I, CT MIDI and CT MIDI I manufactured from 2019 onwards as well as CT 15Order number: 204310
Main filter HF-CT MINI/MIDI-2/CT15for CT MINI, CT MINI I, CT MIDI and CT MIDI I manufactured from 2019 onwards as well as CT 15Order number: 204200