Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- High-performance main filter
- SELFCLEAN filter bag
- smooth suction hose dia. 27/32 x 3.5 m AS/CT
- end cap for intake adapter
- hose holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- cable holder
- in carton
The true size can be found inside.
Compact but large. Light but powerful. Whether it's used on the construction site or in the workshop, thanks to its huge container capacity of 26 l, the CLEANTEC CTM 26 provides maximum volume with compact dimensions. Equipped with swivelling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilised: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 3900 l/min volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Approved for dust in dust class M.
- Smooth suction hose and optimised SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- container/filter bag capacity 26/24 l
- approved for dust class M
- For dust with limit values > 0.1 mg/m³
- Flexible and clean in the workshop and on-site thanks to compact design
- Integral automatic electronic switch-on/shut-off for extraction from electric power tools
- Suitable for both wet and dry extraction
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Smooth sleeve hose
With a smooth exterior which allows it to slide over surfaces perfectly
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Health protection: The flow sensor checks for a minimum air speed of 20 m/sec and issues a warning if the air speed falls below this value.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
You can view 8 of 69 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 69 possible accessory items here.
Remote control CT-F I/M-Setfor CT 26, 36, 48 (except for EC and EC B22)Order number: 202097
Cleaning set for tradesmen D 36 HW-RS-PlusOrder number: 203408
Cleaning set for the workshop D 36 WB-RS-PlusOrder number: 203409
Standard cleaning set D 27/D 36 S-RSOrder number: 203428
SELFCLEAN filter bag SC FIS-CT 26/5for CT 26Order number: 496187
Longlife filter bag Longlife-FIS-CT 26for CT 26Order number: 496120
Main filter HF-CT 26/36/48For CT 26/36/48 and TURBO IIOrder number: 496170
Wet filter NF-CT 26/36/48for CT 26/36/48Order number: 496169
Dust extractionMobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTL 26
Dust extractionMobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTL 26 AC
Dust extractionMobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTL 36
Dust extractionMobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTL 48 AC
Dust extractionMobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTM 26
Dust extractionMobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTM 26 AC
Dust extractionMobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTM 36 AC RENOFIX
Dust extractionMobile dust extractor CLEANTEC CTM 48 AC