Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Small handy machine with 200 mm cutting depth
Whether you are working with wood or insulating materials, the UNIVERS SSU 200 sword saw cuts all materials common in construction up to 200 mm thick. The guide rail ensures straight, splinter-free trimming, longitudinal, mitre and compound cutting with ease. The special feature: The UNIVERS weighs just 6.5 kg – for effortless work.
- 200 mm cutting depth and 6.5 kg weight
- Integrated guide slot in the aluminium die cast base plate for accurate cuts using the guide rail
- Wide application range for mitre cuts up to 60°
- Chain changed and tensioned without using tools
- Rotary dust-extraction attachment for connecting an extractor
- Drawing cut for rapid, jolt-free operation and an outstanding cutting quality
- Efficient electronics for constant pressure during sawing
- Different chain cutters for a wide range of cuts
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Whether you are working with wood or hard insulating materials, the sword saw for all materials common in timber construction up to 200 mm thick in top quality.
Convenient and safe:
Machine with guaranteed mobility: At just 6.5 kg, it is 30% the weight of circular saws with a comparable cutting depth.
Systems get it done:
Splinter-free trimming, mitre, compound and longitudinal cuts in wood and hard insulating materials with the Festool guide rail.
- Cutting pressure-resistant insulating materials such as wooden fibreboards, PUR, polystyrene, etc.
- Chop, mitre, rip and jack-rafter cuts in wood.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Starting current limiter
Simple start for household fuses.
Standard connection for dust extractors
Standard connection for dust extractors.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
Electronic monitoring of the winding temperature
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
Electro-dynamic run-down brake
The chainsaw will stop immediately once the speed controller is released.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Noise and vibration values
Items included SSU 200 EB-Plus-FS GB
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑