Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Combining tradition with efficiency.
The jointing system VS 600 is an exceptionally uncomplicated and time-saving method of achieving perfect results. Offering outstanding precision for traditional positive connections such as partially covered and open dovetail joints, slot joints and custom-fit dowelling joints.
- Perfection in a system: router, template and copying ring are fully compatible with one another
- Wide application spectrum: from dovetail joints and box joints to dowelling joints
- Templates changed quickly and easily without using tools
- Robust aluminium design and steel contact jaws ensure an extended service life
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Enables the fast and custom-fit production of high-quality dovetail joints.
Convenient and safe:
Folding template for unrestricted view of the workpiece and secure attachment of the workpiece using the lockable clamp lever.
Systems get it done:
Can be expanded in a number of ways with dovetail cutters, spiral groove cutters, dowel drills, templates and copying ring with rebate.
- for professional timber joints in hard and softwoods
Brochures and operating instructions
You might be also interested in this
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑