Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Combining tradition with efficiency.
The jointing system VS 600 is an exceptionally uncomplicated and time-saving method of achieving perfect results. Offering outstanding precision for traditional positive connections such as partially covered and open dovetail joints, slot joints and custom-fit dowelling joints.
- Perfection in a system: router, template and copying ring are fully compatible with one another
- Wide application spectrum: from dovetail joints and box joints to dowelling joints
- Templates changed quickly and easily without using tools
- Robust aluminium design and steel contact jaws ensure an extended service life
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Enables the fast and custom-fit production of high-quality dovetail joints.
Convenient and safe:
Folding template for unrestricted view of the workpiece and secure attachment of the workpiece using the lockable clamp lever.
Systems get it done:
Can be expanded in a number of ways with dovetail cutters, spiral groove cutters, dowel drills, templates and copying ring with rebate.
- for professional timber joints in hard and softwoods
Items included VS 600 GE
Brochures and operating instructions
You might be also interested in this
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑