Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Invented and perfected by Festool: The guide rail. For making cuts and grooves with impressive precision. With slideway lining for guaranteed machine smoothness, a groove for screw and lever clamps and splinter guard for splinter-free sawing. Making breakthroughs in precision and convenience since 1964. The original is available in eight different lengths from 800 to 5000 mm.
- Zero-play guidance – you can adjust the guidance jaws on the circular saw to fit the guide rail without using tools
- Splinter-free cuts – the splinter guards positioned directly on the scribe line prevent the edges from splintering, even on angled cuts
- Precision results – the router guide stop was designed for precision grooves
- Quick for diagonal cuts – with guide rail and combination bevel, angles are easy to transfer from the workpiece or wall
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
For precise cuts without the need for rework or exact grooves with the router.
Convenient and safe:
Precise and safe in combination with combination bevel, slideway lining, kickback stop or splinter guard.
Systems get it done:
The ideal supplement to the guide rail: The MFT multifunction table – versatile in the workshop and on the job.
- Safe, perfectly straight power tool guidance
- Splinterguard for splinter-free sawing
- Can be properly positioned even on smooth materials because of the backing layer for gripping
- Protects the workpiece surface from being damaged
- Additional groove for use with accessories permits additional applications
- Coating for smooth running on the machine
Items included FS 800/2
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑