Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
The ergonomic cordless one-handed sander.
The new RTSC 400, DTSC 400, ETSC 125 cordless compact sanders ensure unparalleled mobility and ease of movement when working. The powerful 18 V Bluetooth® Ergo battery pack with 3.1 Ah guarantees power similar to that of a mains-powered tool. And it is the key to an extremely compact design with balanced weight distribution and perfect ergonomics with a weight of just 1.4 kg. The integral dust extraction system, in combination with the long-life dust collection bag, enables the machine to be used flexibly – effortlessly even overhead, vertically or in hard-to-reach areas. The Bluetooth® battery pack ensures simple working in combination with a Bluetooth®-compatible Festool mobile dust extractor and ensures that the extractor starts automatically in AUTO mode when the cordless sander is started up. The battery pack can be replaced with the plug it-mains adapter to achieve an unlimited running time – ideal for stationary applications and also in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor.
- Mobile and effortless: Without cable and hose, with perfect ergonomics, low height and a weight of just 1.4 kg
- Powerful: The 18 V battery pack in combination with the brushless EC-TEC motor ensures power similar to that of a mains-powered tool
- No interruptions: Thanks to battery packs with a capacity of 3.1 Ah which run for longer than their charge time
- Unlimited running time: For continuous electrical operation, the battery pack can be replaced with the plug-in mains adapter (included in the set and available as an accessory)
- A dust-free, healthy working environment: With the long-life dust collection bag made from extra-durable nonwoven polyester or in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor
- Less rework: PROTECTOR for smooth sanding along window surfaces, frames and panelling
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the cordless sander is switched on
- Cable-free sanding where there is no power connection or where this is difficult to access (e.g. outdoors, on scaffolding)
- Mobile working when the power cable and suction hose are extremely disruptive to the application (e.g. vertical surfaces, overheard sanding, rendering edges, etc.)
- Ideal for vertical surfaces or overhead work
- One-handed sander for small and narrow surfaces
- Sanding off paint and varnish on window frames, door frames and eaves
- With plug it-mains adapter as a sanding machine with an unlimited running time during continuous electrical operation – ideal for use indoors in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor
- Convenient working with dust extraction – Bluetooth® battery pack automatically starts Bluetooth®-compatible mobile dust extractor in AUTO mode
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
The 9-hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Up to a 30 % longer service life.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Turbo dust extraction
Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust-free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Bluetooth® communication between battery pack and extractor.
You can view 8 of 17 possible accessory items here. You can view 4 of 17 possible accessory items here.
Positioning aid AH-ES-ETS/ETSCfor ETS 125 REQ, ETSC 125, ES-ETS 125 and ES-ETSC 125Order number: 205316
Battery pack BP 18 Li 3,1 Ergo-Ifor RTSC 400, DTSC 400, ETSC 125 cordless sandersOrder number: 202497
Battery pack BP 18 Li 3,1 Ergofor RTSC 400, DTSC 400, ETSC 125 cordless sandersOrder number: 202499
Coarse to fine sanding
Final sanding of clear coats and mineral materials
Base layers which produce a large quantity of dust