Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- StickFix sanding pad 93 x 175 mm
- bottle of cleaning and lubricating oil LFC 9022 (50 ml)
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in carton
Perfect for flat surfaces.
The expert for flat surfaces: The LRS 93 compressed air orbital sander lies comfortably in the hand thanks to its compact design and, weighing just 1200 g, is not tiring to use, even after prolonged periods. The vibration stop provides occupational health protection and guarantees effortless work.
- Machine is easy to guide
- Variable speed preselection
- Reduced vibrations for maximum working comfort
- Robust motor for a longer lifespan
- StickFix sanding pads and abrasive for quick changes
- Note: an IAS 2/IAS 3 connecting system is required for operation
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Dust-free for first-class varnishing results: The IAS system guarantees perfect dust extraction and compressed air supply.
Convenient and safe:
Compact, lightweight and handy – flat surfaces can be machined efficiently and effortlessly.
Systems get it done:
Perfectly matched: Tool, sanding pad and abrasive – for gleaming results and considerable time savings.
- Sanding flat surfaces and into corners
- Light sanding of varnished surfaces
- Sanding natural woods and veneer prior to varnishing
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Combines three functions in one hose: compressed air supply, exhaust air extraction and dust extraction.
Noise and vibration values
Compressed air orbital sander
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑