Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 77 mm W-HT (soft)
- bottle of cleaning and lubricating oil LFC 9022 (50 ml)
- screwdriver, WAF 4
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in carton
For surface finishing.
Nothing produces a finer finish: With a pad diameter of just 77 mm and weighing just 700 g, the LEX 3 77/2.5 compressed air eccentric sander is the perfect professional tool for sanding small areas, e.g. at transitions during spot repair and blending. Or for sanding difficult to access areas, beading and edges. At the same time, the LEX 3 77/2.5 is robust, durable and, thanks to minimal compressed air consumption, guarantees high cost savings – with both low vibration values and low noise.
- Extremely sturdy design ensures a long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings
- Pleasant operating noise, low vibration levels and safe dispersion of exhaust air through a compressed air hose protects the health of the user
- Sanding pad brake reduces sanding errors when setting down the machine, thereby avoiding rework and additional costs
- Low compressed air consumption ensures high cost savings
- Note: an IAS 2/IAS 3 connecting system is required for operation
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Dust-free for first-class varnishing results: The IAS system guarantees perfect dust extraction and compressed air supply.
Convenient and safe:
Lightweight, handy, low-vibration, quiet – for fast work and a healthy working environment.
Systems get it done:
Perfectly matched: Tool, sanding pad and abrasive – for gleaming results and considerable time savings.
- Sanding transitions when performing spot repairs/blending small surfaces
- Removing paintwork blemishes and paint drips (polishing preparation)
- Sanding inaccessible surfaces, small surfaces, seams and edges
- Trimming edges and sanding small surfaces in furniture manufacture
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
IAS 3 SD
For connecting a Festool compressed air sander directly to a compressed air line (without dust extraction).
IAS 3 light
Dust extraction, compressed air with external exhaust air dissipation.
Noise and vibration values
Compressed air eccentric sander
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑