Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 125 mm (extra soft)
- bottle of cleaning and lubricating oil LFC 9022 (50 ml)
- screwdriver, WAF 5
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in carton
Saves compressed air without affecting results.
Saves compressed air without compromising results. With a 3 mm sanding stroke, the LEX 3 125/3 compressed air eccentric sander creates a high-quality sanding finish, e.g. with the final sanding of filler in the four-step sanding process. With a 125 mm pad diameter it is also suitable for the fine and final sanding of roundings and for sanding blending zones. Weighing just 1 kg, with minimal vibration values, comfortably low noise levels, a robust and durable motor as well as extremely low compressed air consumption, it is ideal for the automotive sector as well as for kitchen and furniture assembly.
- Low compressed air consumption ensures high cost savings
- Low vibration levels and a pleasant operating noise protect the user's health
- Extremely sturdy design ensures a long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings
- Simplifies permanent dust extraction, guarantees the best working results and protects the user's health when combined with the IAS 3 light hose
- High-quality FUSION-TEC sanding pad with MULTI-Jetstream principle ensures efficient dust extraction, minimises rework and saves on costs
- Fine 3 mm sanding stroke produces a very high-quality sanding finish and saves on costs
- Sanding pad brake reduces sanding errors when setting down the machine, thereby avoiding rework and additional costs
- Note: an IAS 2/IAS 3 connecting system is required for operation
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Dust-free for first-class varnishing results: The IAS system guarantees perfect dust extraction and compressed air supply.
Convenient and safe:
Lightweight, handy, low-vibration, quiet – for fast work and a healthy working environment.
Systems get it done:
Perfectly matched: Tool, sanding pad and abrasive – for gleaming results and considerable time savings.
- Fine and final sanding, ideal for curves
- Final sanding of filler, e.g. in 4-step sanding system
- Light sanding of blending zones
- Sanding high-gloss surfaces ready for polishing
- Sanding wooden surfaces ready for waxing
- Final sanding of clear coats, wood, plastic and mineral materials
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
The 9-hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Up to a 30 % longer service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Hose system incorporates compressed air, dust extraction and exhaust air.
IAS 3 light
Dust extraction, compressed air with external exhaust air dissipation.
Noise and vibration values
Compressed air eccentric sander
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑