Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Items included LEX 3 125/3
- StickFix sanding pad Ø 125 mm (extra soft)
- bottle of cleaning and lubricating oil LFC 9022 (50 ml)
- screwdriver, WAF 5
- in carton
Saves compressed air without affecting results.
Saves compressed air without compromising results. With a 3 mm sanding stroke, the LEX 3 125/3 compressed air eccentric sander creates a high-quality sanding finish, e.g. with the final sanding of filler in the four-step sanding process. With a 125 mm pad diameter it is also suitable for the fine and final sanding of roundings and for sanding blending zones. Weighing just 1 kg, with minimal vibration values, comfortably low noise levels, a robust and durable motor as well as extremely low compressed air consumption, it is ideal for the automotive sector as well as for kitchen and furniture assembly.
- Low compressed air consumption ensures high cost savings
- Low vibration levels and a pleasant operating noise protect the user's health
- Extremely sturdy design ensures a long service life, minimal servicing requirements and high cost savings
- Simplifies permanent dust extraction, guarantees the best working results and protects the user's health when combined with the IAS 3 light hose
- High-quality FUSION-TEC sanding pad with MULTI-Jetstream principle ensures efficient dust extraction, minimises rework and saves on costs
- Fine 3 mm sanding stroke produces a very high-quality sanding finish and saves on costs
- Sanding pad brake reduces sanding errors when setting down the machine, thereby avoiding rework and additional costs
- Note: an IAS 2/IAS 3 connecting system is required for operation
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Dust-free for first-class varnishing results: The IAS system guarantees perfect dust extraction and compressed air supply.
Convenient and safe:
Lightweight, handy, low-vibration, quiet – for fast work and a healthy working environment.
Systems get it done:
Perfectly matched: Tool, sanding pad and abrasive – for gleaming results and considerable time savings.
- Fine and final sanding, ideal for curves
- Final sanding of filler, e.g. in 4-step sanding system
- Light sanding of blending zones
- Sanding high-gloss surfaces ready for polishing
- Sanding wooden surfaces ready for waxing
- Final sanding of clear coats, wood, plastic and mineral materials
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
The 9-hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Up to a 30 % longer service life.
Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Hose system incorporates compressed air, dust extraction and exhaust air.
IAS 3 light
Dust extraction, compressed air with external exhaust air dissipation.
Noise and vibration values
Items included LEX 3 125/3
Compressed air eccentric sander
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑