36 months of free repairs
Wear parts included.36 months of free of charge repairs.**
If something is faulty, it is repaired free of charge. This includes labour, spare parts and all wear parts. For 36 months. Our transport service will collect the tool if required – and return it free of charge as well. This eliminates the cost risk for you and saves time that can be invested in your work.
- Register your tool for SERVICE all-inclusive online.
- In guarantee cases, send the tool to the after sales service.
- The easiest and quickest way to do this is with an online repair request.
The service in detail.
Warranty claims are valid if
- the delivered machine is proven to have material or manufacturing faults.
- Wear parts (in particular carbon brushes, ball bearings, rubber sleeves, battery packs, sealing rings and switches) are demonstrably damaged due to natural wear with proper use of the device. A complete list of the parts covered by the guarantee is available in the spare parts catalogue at www.festool.co.uk/service.
Warranty claims are not valid if
- consumable materials and accessories become damaged, in particular sanding pads, abrasive sheets, plug-it cables, saw blades, router bits, stirring rods, cutting blades, cutting accessories and drill bits.
- instructions in the operating manual or other documents accompanying individual machines relating to the connection, installation, commissioning, operation, use and maintenance of machines are ignored.
- the machines are used improperly or damaged externally (as a result of falls or impacts), machine defects occur as a result of the use of non-original accessories or spare parts.
- machines are modified, dismantled or components are added.
- machines are used for continuous work in industrial applications resulting in extensive wear, or are used persistently for applications that place an above-average load on the machine.
The full terms and conditions of SERVICE all-inclusive can be found in the Festool service terms and conditions.
36 months theft protection
In the event of theft, you will receive a brand new replacement device upon payment of an excess charge of £100 inc. VAT.More information
10 year spare part availability
And if, against all expectations, a spare part should ever be unavailable, you will receive a new replacement device, free of charge.More information
15 days money back guarantee
Don't like the tool you've bought? You can get the full purchase price back up to 15 days after the date of purchase.More information