Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- depth stop
- in self-service display pack
The perfect joint. Now even more versatile. The new basic structure connectors and furniture connectors for the DOMINO DF 500 joining machine.
The new DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors enable stable yet flexible furniture designs that can be separated again. Because of their great versatility, they provide for a very large range of applications – from corner panel joints to centre panel joints to joints between a series of holes. For unique flexibility, speed and efficiency.
- The clever DOMINO system enables very simple and precise positioning of joints, thereby rendering additional stops and positioning aids unnecessary. For working efficiently and quickly
- The connectors' large tightening distance and long bolts make furniture assembly significantly easier. Cupboard assembly is therefore no problem, and you can do it easily on your own.
- The flush-screwed fixture elements protect each furniture component from being scratched
- Routing and cutting tolerances of up to 1.4 mm are compensated for without problems by the fixture
- The new detachable DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors are perfectly suited for a panel thickness of 18 mm to 28 mm
- 15 mm hinge location cutter is required for drilling holes in the surface of the DOMINO D 8 mm joint fixture
- Shaft mount: CENTROTEC
- the drill bit is adapted to the Festool drill template (203164)
Latest Festool TV episodes, quick guides and more.
DOMINO System DF 500 | Cabinet assembly with 32mm hole spacing
13:09DOMINO System DF 500 | Cabinet assembly with 32mm hole spacing
14:41DOMINO System DF 500 | Thin Section Material