Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- Qty. in pack: 130.00 Pieces
- in self-service display pack
The special shape in combination with expanding glue pockets and longitudinal grooves gives the dowels a secure grip. For absolutely twist-proof connections and maximum stability. Added to this is significantly faster processing: The first dowel hole is aligned with extreme ease and routed accurately using flip stops. It immediately secures the workpieces that are to be joined so that they are exact and flush with the edge. The DOMINO system even tolerates smaller imprecisions in the other dowel holes.
- material: Beech
- Wooden dowels with expanding glue slots and lateral ribs for optimum fitting accuracy
- Fully rotation-proof right from the first DOMINO
- 36 mm long, ideal for joining two bases to a centre panel on 19 mm thick T cupboard structures (centre panel joint)