Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Small tool for delicate tasks.
Extremely versatile. Extremely precise. Extremely easy to handle: Whether guided freely or on the guide rail, the OF 1010 router is the ideal one-handed device. Thanks to its size and low weight it can be guided along edges, lines or curves with just one hand. For routing profiles, grooves, rebates and dovetail joints – the OF 1010 impresses with a wide variety of technical solutions.
- Outstanding ergonomics and low weight
- Spindle stop for easy cutter changes
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- Quick-acting brake for improved safety (OF 1010 EBQ)
- MMC electronics for adaptation to the working material and temperature monitoring
- Chip extractor integrated into the router baseplate
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The routing depth can be adjusted to the nearest tenth of a millimetre in seconds without reworking.
Convenient and safe:
Compact and lightweight, the OF 1010 can be guided precisely along edges, lines or curves with one hand.
Systems get it done:
Can be expanded in a number of ways with a router system, template system, hole drilling system and jointing system. A cleaner, healthier working environment with Festool mobile dust extractors.
- Rounding, chamfering, rebating and profiling edges
- Recessing metal fittings
- Grooving rear panels, recessing dovetail batons or routing plasterboard with the guide system (edging technology)
- Producing rows of holes in cabinets using the hole series system LR 32
- Fashioning wooden joints with the VS 600
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Standard connection (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction, protects the operator and the environment.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Noise and vibration values
Items included OF 1010 EQ-Plus GB 110V
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑