Jobs and careers
Position: Purchase Ledger Clerk
The role of the Purchase Ledger Clerk is to provide a professional and efficient service to the finance function, to ensure our suppliers are paid on time and to provide accurate financial information to the Management Accountant as needed. You will be fully accountable for the whole purchase ledger process, from expenses, purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation for both UK and Ireland.
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Making payments via BACS twice monthly, plus any other adhoc payments
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and company expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Data entry using SAP system
- Managing 'Cashbooks' and 'Cash flows'
- Monthly and annual audit checks
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid team working skills
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive
- Demonstrable experience of bookkeeping
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Must have previous experience working within purchase ledger capacity
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
- Knowledge of software packages such as SAP would be desired
To apply for the role please send your CV to the HR Department, Isobel.Dean@festool.com, no later than Friday 14th December 2018.
Festool UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.