Jobs and careers
Position: Finance/Admin Assistant
This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate to gain all round knowledge of finance and administration functions within a busy department.
You will be supporting the Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Management Accountant, Business Administrator as well as being a key person for the management team.
The role is to support each function within the finance and admin departments on a daily basis and to cover specific roles during holiday or busy periods.
Supporting Purchase Ledger
- Invoice coding an posting
- Processing payments via BACS
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Checking and processing employee expenses
- Posting credit card expenses
- Scanning invoices
Supporting Sales Ledger
- Posting cash receipts
- Sending customer statements
- Taking credit card payments
Supporting Business Administrator
- Placing orders
- Booking meetings, hotels and buffets
- Franking post
- Adhoc finance and admin duties
- Attention to detail
- Good relationship building skills
- Able to communicate well via email and telephone as well as in person
- Good organisational skills
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, Word, Outlook would be beneficial
To apply for the role please send your CV to the HR Department, Isobel.Dean@festool.com, no later than Tuesday 12th February 2019.
Festool UK is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.