Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- StickFix profile sanding pad standard
- profile sanding pad 90°
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Pieces
- in SYSTAINER SYS 1 T-LOC
Sanding profiles, machining handrails or sanding in rebates – all this can be performed more quickly and easily by hand with the DUPLEX LS 130 linear sander. The linear sanding movement of the LS 130 makes sanding by hand extremely comfortable and produces the perfect result considerably faster and with far less effort. The applications covered by the LS 130 include the most diverse profile, edge and window finishing. Particularly clever: The DIY construction kit for creating individual sanding pads for any profile.
- Wear-resistant design for a long service life
- Linear motion provides an efficient alternative to manual work in rebates and profiles for non-tiring work
- A variety of different sanding pads and abrasives for a wide range of applications
- Simple, quick and tool-less sanding pad changes
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Replaces sanding by hand in rebates and profiles. With linear movement for perfect results.
Convenient and safe:
Large selection of sanding pads plus a DIY construction kit for all rebate and profile shapes.
Systems get it done:
Abrasives and sanding pads can be changed without the need for tools and are optimally adapted to the machine and system.
- Sanding profiles, rebates and curves
- DIY sanding pad kit for adaptation to individual profiles
- Linear motion for sanding wood along the grain
- Sanding hand rails
- Sanding louvres along the grain
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Noise and vibration values
Brochures and operating instructions
Recommended retail price of manufacturer. Prices of retailers may vary.↑